$220.00 inc GST
RapidHold™ inhibits flash rusting of steel during and after wet abrasive blasting. By forming a non-greasy invisible film, the film passivates the metal surface to prevent flash rust.
Out of stock
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use. Just dilute with your blast or wash water.
- Provides excellent short term and medium term protection.
- Safe. Does not contain nitrites, phosphates. chromates or other heavy metals.
- Normally harmless to downstream processing such as painting.
- No fire risk. RapidHold™ does not burn.
Add to blast or wash water at 1:100 (1L RapidHold™ to 100L of Water). Can be used from 1:50 to 1:250 dependant on water and weather conditions. When used correctly, RapidHold™ will stop flash rust for up to 72 hours, sometimes longer!
Also available for pick up at:
(By appointment only)
Australian Blasting Specialists Pty Ltd
7/57b Saints Road,
Salisbury Plain, South Australia, 5109
Ph: 1300 822 569
|Dimensions||30 x 30 x 40 cm|